IT Infrastructure is the backbone of any organisation for business continuity and business growth. Yet, the IT Infrastructure budget and costs are often scrutinized to achieve optimization and cost reductions. The present economic scenario continues to dictate its own pressures – budgetary concerns, in addition to an expectation of improved services, swift response to requirements and reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). The biggest challenge CIOs and CTOs possibly face today is in providing high quality service and integrating latest technology at minimal costs.
In such a challenging environment, Infrastructure Management enables businesses to offload their IT operations to a specialist service provider like Micropro. As a preferred partner for outsourcing IT support requirements, Micropro provides high quality, end-to-end IT infrastructure solutions that focuses on reducing TCO, improving IT infrastructure performance and increasing flexibility, to keep up with evolving business demand and changing needs.
Need for IT Infrastructure Services
- Reduced total cost of owner ship, better control over IT expenditure.
- Improved flexibility and scalability – resource pool available as per immediate ramp up and ramp down.
- Operational excellence – 100% utilisation of resources.
- User experience – 24×7 support, SPOC (Single Point of Contact).
- Reputable transparency & flexibility.
- Flexible engagement models are designed to bridge the gaps in your IT support, with state-of-the-art infrastructure management tools and practices.
- Our services range from planning to deployment along with ongoing technical support anytime, anywhere.
The performance of critical infrastructure is essential for business productivity and customer satisfaction in any organisation, but managing servers is a costly and time-consuming activity. Micropro’s Server Management Service ensures the availability of server hardware and OS in a healthy and optimal functional state. It refers to the management of daily operations of Servers, making use of technology and best practices, and ensuring businesses stay current while reducing costs.
- Server Hardware and Operating System
- Installation, configuration and administration
- Server Monitoring
- Incident and Problem Management
- Version Migration and Upgradation
- Patch Management
- Performance and capacity management
- Remote branch server administration
Micropro’s Virtualisation Services enable organizations successfully transition from a physical to a virtual environment by leveraging our consulting expertise and applying best practices that address the entire virtualization adoption life cycle. Virtualization technology has proved to be reliable in terms of enabling organisations to respond to evolving business needs in a cost-effective and timely manner. Management of virtualized infrastructure requires specific skills and the experience which Micropro has acquired through its clientele that spans various industry verticals.
- Consulting and deployment of Virtualisation Technologies and Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Deployment and management of high availability setup
- Administration of Virtual Machines
- SLA based Incident, Problem and Change Management
STORAGE AND BACKUP MANAGEMENT
Most organisations find managing an increasing amount of data efficiently as a major challenge. A Managed Services Partner for Storage and Backup like Micropro not only manages clients current infrastructure efficiently but also provides key inputs on data usage and suggests measures to control Storage and Backup costs, while ensuring data availability based on business criticality. With decades of experience in Storage and Backup Management, Micropro is a preferred partner in the industry.
- Provisioning of Storage
- Monitoring and Management of Storage Infrastructure
- Availability and Capacity Management
- Backup monitoring and restoration testing
- DR Management
The ever-changing security threats organisations face today require stringent regulatory compliance requirements within limited internal security budget and resources. Micropro’s Information Security and Risk Management can help organisations define a risk-based security strategy aligned to their business needs, implement and manage security solutions aligned to technology trends and ensure compliance levels aligned to the regulatory environment. Our Managed Security Services offer best in class security expertise and infrastructure while enabling organisations to optimize their security budget. Through a state-of-the-art Security Operations Center (SOC), which is operative 24/7, Micropro helps clients monitor their security environment and quickly identify and respond to security threats.
- Managed Services
- Security Monitoring and Response
- Device Management
- Malware Management
- Enterprise Consulting for Security Strategy and Road-map
- Products Services
- Product Visioning
Today’s businesses require seamless functioning of operations that go beyond geographic boundaries and there is a high dependency on networking to achieve this. Micropro’s Network Infrastructure Management Services address all networking needs and provides reliable and flexible networking infrastructure support to adapt to ever-evolving business conditions. We have designed our network management services to provide round-the-clock, reliable and optimally performing networks. By monitoring and managing network installations, Micropro helps it’s clients to improve network availability, optimize network performance and proactively manage operational issues to ensure smooth, uninterrupted functionality of the network 24/7.
- Network consultancy
- Requirement study & Network design
- Network Implementation – LAN/ WAN
- Network Monitoring
- Remote Administration & configuration management of network equipment
- Support services for remote users
- Customer Network Operating Centre (NOC)operations
- Telecoms Management
Micropro offers comprehensive Database Management Services for industry-leading database technologies. We provide these services by leveraging the use of tools, technology and processes along with our in-depth technical knowledge, wide experience and use of best practices across industry verticals.
- Database Migration
- Database consolidation
- Database Managed Services
- Database Deployment
- Database Upgrade
- Backup & Recovery
- Database Performance Tuning
- Database clustering services
Micropro offers Middleware Management Services that comprises of industry-leading web and application servers to support business requirements of clients. We ensure availability, scalability and reliability of their middleware at all times.
- Administration – Installation, Integration, Configuration
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning
- Life Cycle Management
- Incident and Problem Management
The foundation of any organisation is its application landscape and how well infrastructure is managed to support these applications. Micropro brings in the best IT practices to Application Management and provides an integrated support model and Single Point of Ownership.
- Level 1 / Level 2 Troubleshooting
- User Access Management
- Application Database Management
- Level 1 / Level 2 “How To” response
- Application Knowledge Base Creation
REMOTE INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
In the last few years, organisations have realised the value of remote IT infrastructure management. The industry as a whole has witnessed high growth in the adoption of Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM). RIM is a mission-critical service and reflects high customer confidence and relationship.
Recent surveys suggest that as customer environments mature with more control over processes, they are more likely to adopt Remote Infrastructure Management. The benefits of organisations moving to the RIM model are many, the most significant being reduction in the overall infrastructure management costs.
Micropro is a preferred RIM service provider and has experience in managing IT infrastructure confidently to ensure cost benefits. We deliver Remote Infrastructure Management Services through our state-of-the-art Infrastructure Operations Management Center in Nagpur, which is highly automated and capable of providing Business SLAs and End User SLAs, irrespective of the underlying technology, device or platform.
- Monitoring and Management of:
- Servers and Virtualisation environments
- Storage and backup
- End User Infrastructure
- Mobile Devices
- Service Desk
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) – IT based and Business based SLAs
ON-SITE SUPPORT SERVICES
To ensure stable business processes for clients, regular on-site servicing and maintenance of IT infrastructure are required, from the initial installation to replacement of PCs, Laptops, Network Devices, Servers & Storage Systems, Peripherals and other devices. Micropro On-Site Support resources can be deployed in a dedicated manner onsite at customer premises, on a weekly on-site visit schedule or on a need basis.
Support coverage can be 8×5 or 12×5 or 12×7 or 24×7 with pre-defined resolution times based on business criticality.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance services for:
- Desktops & Laptops
- Mobile Devices
- Network Devices
- Servers, Storage & Backup Infrastructure
- COTS Software
- Client-specific Business Applications
- Complementing the CIO/ IT Think Tank
- Understand IT Roadmap and help to optimise IT investment
- Recommend apt technology (by being technology agnostic)
- Help Client on ROI benefits
- Optimise the TCO and enhance ROI
In a fast and dynamic business environment, enterprise applications must be nimble enough to respond quickly to user requests. The challenge is to develop such applications fast and at a low cost. Using Oracle’s Application Development Framework (ADF) Micropro Software Solutions is able to provide the implementation of extremely rich Java EE applications, adhering to standard patterns and practices with greatly reduced effort.
Micropro utilizes Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles to create applications that are extremely agile. Implementing these best practices in agile applications usually involves writing a significant amount of infrastructure code.
About Oracle ADF
Oracle Application Development Framework (Oracle ADF) is an end-to-end application framework that builds on Java EE standards and open-source technologies to simplify and accelerate implementing enterprise applications. Oracle ADF is suitable for enterprise developers who want to create applications that search, display, create, modify, and validate data using the web, mobile, and desktop interfaces.
You can use the whole Oracle ADF framework to create an application, or you can use parts of the framework in combination with other technologies.
Oracle ADF Key Concepts
Oracle ADF is based on the following concepts:
- Rich component sets for web, mobile, and desktop clients
- Declarative and reusable business logic and validation
- Declarative data binding
- Declarative security on ADF resources
- Separation of UI-related and data-related elements (MVC architecture
- Enhanced page flow functionality, including modular and reusable task, flows
- Customer level and developer level customization through metadata
The Oracle ADF Architecture
Oracle ADF is based on the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern. An MVC application is separated into:
- A model layer that handles interaction with data-sources and runs the business logic
- A view layer that handles the application user interface, and
- A controller that manages the application flow and acts as the interface between the Model and the View layers.
Separating applications into these three layers simplify maintenance and reuse of components across applications. The independence of each layer from the others results in a loosely coupled, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Oracle ADF implements MVC and further separates the model layer from the business services to enable service-oriented development of applications. The Oracle ADF architecture is based on four layers:
- The Business Services layer – provides access to data from various sources and handles business logic.
- The Model layer – provides an abstraction layer on top of the Business Services layer, enabling the View and Controller layers to work with different implementations of Business Services in a consistent way.
- The Controller layer – provides a mechanism to control the flow of the Web application.
- The View layer – provides the user interface of the application.
Leverage Micropro’s unique Oracle competencies to the fullest
Micropro’s expertise in Oracle ADF comes from vast development experience using Java J2EE technologies, object-oriented designs, and robust knowledge of Oracle applications. With expert teams of Oracle ADF developers and architects, Micropro can collaborate with client’s development teams to develop and deploy ADF applications faster. An advantage that Micropro has is that our teams are endowed with design patterns and the ability to develop applications that will be instantly adopted.
Oracle ADF speeds up application development and protects Client organization from technology shifts. Also, it makes applications more reusable and helps in creating open and standards-based applications.
As an Oracle Gold Partner, Micropro has deep functional and technical expertise in Oracle applications, middleware, and core technologies. More importantly, Micropro’s Oracle certified ADF consultants have deep expertise in the core application architecture, to make your application development experience as seamless as possible. With unique Oracle competencies, Micropro is your ideal partner for Oracle application development.
- 10+ E-Governance projects delivered on Oracle technology
- 6+ years of Experience in development of applications using Oracle Fusion Stack
- Expertise in handling Oracle ADF versions from 10g to 12c
- 30+ Technical experts and developers in Oracle Technology
- Our In-house ERP application is based on Oracle Technology
Contact us today to know more about the Micropro Software Solution’s advantage for Oracle ADF.
As threats to network security continue to proliferate, a growing number of organisations are turning to network security services for better protection of their people, their data and their business.
Network security becomes more complicated every day. Technology is constantly evolving – mobility and bring your own device (BYOD) trends make network security management far more complex than it was just a few years ago. Compliance mandates add further administrative burden, and the need to resolve issues quickly adds additional pressure to IT teams already stretched to the limit with competing priorities.
Micropro’s network security services can help to decipher new technology, understand which improvements and investments are right for the business, and deploy technology cost-effectively while separating serious threats from security noise. With our network security services organisations get the experience, expertise and insight they need to ensure greater security
What Is Network Security?
Network security is any activity designed to protect the usability and integrity of your network and data. It includes both hardware and software technologies. Effective network security manages access to the network. It targets a variety of threats and stops them from entering or spreading on your network.
How does network security work?
Network security combines multiple layers of defences at the edge and in the network. Each network security layer implements policies and controls. Authorised users gain access to network resources, but malicious actors are blocked from carrying out exploits and threats.
How does organisations benefit from network security?
Digitisation has transformed our world. How we live, work, play, and learn have all changed. Every organisation that wants to deliver the services that customers and employees demand must protect its network. Network security also helps you protect proprietary information from attack. Ultimately it protects an Organisation’s reputation.
Our comprehensive network security services help businesses, governments and educational institutions to:
- Assess current infrastructure and align requirements with the performance of the business.
- Select technologies and develop strategic plans based on goals for security, compliance and business performance.
- Optimize, configure and tune technologies to increase efficiency and security.
- Design more secure networks with help from our network security services team.
- Achieve greater return on technology investments with help from our proven implementation and integration strategies.
Micropro’s Network Security Services include –
- Readiness Assessment – to determine readiness to deploy, support and derive value from given technology.
- Technology Summit – to facilitate buying decisions by providing a base of knowledge for all stakeholders.
- Technology Assessment – to validate technology decisions and determine the best fit for the organisation
- Architecture Review – to ensure that infrastructure aligns with business requirements.
- Wireless Site Survey – to determine placement of access points and optimise WLAN deployment.
- Network Mapping – to provide the network team with visibility into the complete network.
- Managed Security Service – to monitor the health and security of the network as a remote extension of the organisation’s security staff.
- Training Services – to equip staff with skills and knowledge through on-site, remote and computer-based training options.
Many enterprises are pursuing the use of Cloud computing and services as part of a strategic transformation of their IT capabilities to support the ever-demanding market and corporate objectives. In order for organisations to implement Cloud initiatives, customers need to address the many questions and concerns regarding what types of applications and technologies are best suited to and can be supported by today’s Cloud capabilities. Whilst there are considerable risks associated with Cloud adoption, our expertise will ensure organisations avoid the risks of not planning for Cloud computing and its potential service offerings. We deliver a combination of data-driven and strategic Cloud assessments designed to address the nexus between existing IT technologies and realities of Cloud services. Our Cloud Readiness Assessment will help organisations better understand the Cloud and guide them through the Cloud adoption journey.
Adoption of cloud computing can help organisations reduce operational expenses, boost innovation, unlock new possibilities, and realise your strategic IT objectives faster, or it could just be a tool to regain their lost core business focus. No matter what their goals are, capitalising on cloud computing is a significant IT decision—one that can have far-fetching implications on their general IT strategy, future IT technology acquisitions, regulatory obligations, staffing, governance, and eventual technology-enabled business goals realisation.
Micropro appreciates and understands the unique cloud computing variants that affect IT decision-making. Our cloud consulting offerings are designed to support organisations through their decision-making process, from exploratory evaluations to cloud strategy to solution and technology decisions. Our cloud consulting services ensure organisations ask all the right questions, get clinical answers upfront, and make informed cloud and IT decisions— the ones that will help them accomplish their business objectives!
ON-PREMISE TO CLOUD MIGRATION
Consulting services regarding migration of on-premises infrastructure to cloud Private, Public or Hybrid cloud
CLOUD COMPATIBLE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Consulting services regarding migration of on-premises infrastructure to cloud Private, Public or Hybrid cloud