As an Implementation team member, you will be responsible for delivering implementations (new clients, additional markets, additional products and reimplementation’s) across the campaign and affiliate products.
• Proactively project manage implementations
• Guide the client throughout implementation to ensure the best possible setup and best practice
• Document all actions were taken during implementations and ensure all parties are informed on progress
• Document all client setups, project milestones & document signoff.
• Log any bugs or feature request in bug and feature handling system
• Feedback any important client information to the Client Services Team and/or Technical Support Team
• Identify any training/knowledge needs for clients and colleagues
• Prepare and perform training of clients and colleagues
• MS Office
• Functional Knowledge of business applications.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• University degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to grasp technical concepts
• Broad online experience understanding of online marketing, sales, technology, Experience of working in a client support role
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Experience 0-4 yrs.
• Service-minded and good Customer Interaction Skills
• Solutions oriented with good problem-solving skills
• Results oriented
• Proactive and take the initiative
• Team player
• Ability to working towards strict deadlines